A virtual education series providing practical tips and tools to nonprofits navigating fundraising and marketing in a changed landscape.
#ContinueChange For Nonprofits Is Now An Ongoing Video Series!
The world is very different than it was just a few months ago, and our first round of panelists and webinars inspired us to extend our series beyond just one summit. We know that nonprofits won’t stop when COVID-19 slows down, so we’re excited to share experts and resources again in the upcoming months – at no cost.
We want to help you transform your fundraising in 2020. Topics so far include:
- Telling stories digitally
- How to make asks without being tone deaf
- Messaging and Tone During a Pandemic
- Switching an In-Person Fundraising Event to a Digital Experience
- Live Streaming an Event: A Crash Course in What You Need to Know
- Free Visibility That Matters: Leveraging Google
- And more to come!
So what’s next?
We already have the first set of video podcasts filmed and we’ll be rolling them out soon to those who sign up. Experts are joining Symposia’s Principal Director, Tim Haines, in addressing the many aspects of marketing, fundraising, and current changes.
Signing up is FREE – you’ll be the first to know when each video is ready to view. #ContinueChange with Symposia at our digital series for nonprofits.