When: September 25, 2019 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Location: Lansing Brewing Company – 518 E. Shiawassee St., Lansing, MI 48912
As targeting options on Facebook and Instagram have narrowed since 2018, Snapchat’s ad platform continues to roll out improvements to theirs. To help reach its 190 million daily users, Snapchat launched new options to its platform including Collection Ads and versatile ad formats. If millennials and their successors are your target audience, then you should explore Snapchat’s robust advertising opportunities.
Let’s dig in together over lunch with this “mini” version of our Summer Session series.
What we’ll cover:
- How Snapchat advertising compares with Facebook and Instagram PPC (pay per click).
- Target audience recommendations and examples.
- Examples of which target audiences work best for Snapchat ads.
- Ad placement options and scenarios for those placements.
- Challenges to anticipate when onboarding your creative team to Snapchat ads.
- Recommended DIY tests to determine the value of Snapchat ads in your existing marketing plan.
Spend your lunch hour with us and multi-task in the best way. Just bring your laptop and your appetite. Register and we’ll save you a seat!