January 5-13, 2021
Start 2021 with the virtual event you WON’T want to miss
In the midst of a year unlike any other (to say the least), we hope this is something fun. Something different. Something helpful.
What’s a Virtual Job Tour?
We’re so glad you asked. We’re virtually traveling across the US to 6 different cities: Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, New York, San Diego, and Seattle. Our goal with this Job Tour is to help connect marketers without jobs to businesses that have jobs. Here’s how it’s gonna work:
- You’re looking for good people, and we have good people attending. So let’s get you connected. We call that a win-win.
- Grab a drink, sit in a comfy spot, and meet some really great marketing people that you could hire.
- After the event, we’ll send you video interviews of talented marketers that could be a great fit for your business.
- Share the love! Share about this opportunity with other companies you know! Because we’re all in this together.
- Grab a drink, sit in a comfy spot, and connect with lots of great people at the event.
- Record a video interview that can be shared with a ton of employers who are hiring in your city.
- Schedule a 30-minute resume review to make sure you’re ready to send it as soon as you hear from a potential employer. Spots are limited, so sign up ASAP at email@example.com.
- Meet more cool people by scheduling a 1-1 video meeting with someone you’ve met. You can share your knowledge, and learn something new yourself. Growing your network is always a good thing.
- Supplemental staffing firm, Otterbase is partnering with us to help us make some good matches between you and great companies.
- Video interview platform, Wedge, is another amazing company that’s helping us with the video interview part.
2020 has been a thing. So cheers to 2021. And yes, maybe even cheers to the rest of 2020.
We are a group of marketers located in West Michigan who have been working remotely since the start of COVID shutdowns in April. We are lifelong learners (we like teaching, too!) who like to dream big, stay hungry, keep up the hustle, and care for our community. We can’t wait to meet you.
Here’s the schedule and resources:
Each event will begin at 12pm in the city’s local timezone.
- Tuesday, January 5, 12pm EST: New York City, NY
- Wednesday, January 6, 12pm CST: Chicago, IL
- Thursday, January 7, 12pm PST: San Diego, CA
- Monday, January 11, 12pm PST: Seattle, WA
- Tuesday, January 12, 12pm CST: Dallas, TX
- Wednesday, January 13, 12pm EST: Detroit, MI
Ready to get involved? Have questions? Just want to connect? Let’s chat!